The viValle Advanced Cardiovascular Center performs cardiac and extra-cardiac procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular and cardiovascular diseases, and congenital and acquired conditions.
Open 24 hours a day, it offers state-of-the-art hemodynamic equipment that produces integrated, three-dimensional and CT images, and a multidisciplinary team of professionals who are prepared to provide patients with a quality service.
In addition to patient-centered care, the Center provides room for companions, a balanced diet formulated by a team of professionals and a specialized infrastructure to ensure the patient's comfort, with beds in single rooms equipped with sound systems, LCD TVs and tablet computers with free internet access. The Center also has remote contact with the requesting physician, allowing immediate digital viewing of examination images through the Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS).
Besides all this technology, the special structure offered by the viValle Advanced Cardiovascular Center has cardiologists on duty 24 hours a day to offer emergency and intensive care support.
Cardiovascular Intervention comprises the following sectors:
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Intracoronary Ultrasound
- Intracoronary Pressure Measurement
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
- Percutaneous Aortic Valve Implantation
- Percutaneous Treatment of Congenital Heart Defects
Interventional Vascular Radiology
- Peripheral and Visceral Arteriography
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- Endovascular Treatment of Aortic Diseases
- Peripheral Visceral Percutaneous Embolization
- Cerebral Angiography
- Carotid and Vertebral Percutaneous Angioplasty
- Endovascular treatment of aneurysms and brain malformations
Artificial Cardiac Pacing: Implantation of Pacemakers and Cardioverters